AudiologyOnline Presents the Emerging Leaders Scholarship to Recognize Visionary Future Doctors of Audiology
The Academy of Doctors of Audiology (ADA) is pleased to announce that AudiologyOnline, a worldwide leader in continuing education for audiologists, has established two (2) $2,500 educational scholarships to help advance the educational pursuits for visionary future Doctors of Audiology.
The AudiologyOnline Emerging Leaders Scholarship will recognize Student Academy of Doctors of Audiology (SADA) members who demonstrate academic excellence, contribute to their community outside of the classroom, and have a compelling vision for audiology’s future. The deadline to apply for an AudiologyOnline Emerging Leaders Scholarship is August 6, 2021.
- Must be a member of SADA in good standing. Join SADA today or learn more about membership.
- Must be enrolled in an AuD program at the time that the award is conferred (Fall 2021) and carry a minimum of a 3.5 Grade Point Average (GPA).
- Must create a free account on AudiologyOnline.
- An unofficial university transcript.
- One letter of reference/recommendation from a professor, supervisor, or preceptor illustrating your outstanding contributions to your community or the profession of audiology that go above and beyond your academic achievements.
- An essay response to the following questions (not to exceed 1000 words): What are the biggest challenges facing the future of the profession of audiology and autonomous practice? How would you meet those challenges? What is your vision for the future of audiology, if those challenges are met?
Please consider ethical, practice management, advocacy, and the delivery of clinical services in your response.
The unofficial university transcript, reference letter(s), and essays must be uploaded as separate documents within the application form. The application form will allow you to save your work and return as needed until the form is completed.